4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Hasz?

Above expectations

Dr Hasz is above what is expected. He is very personable, knowledgeable and has a way of sharing that knowledge well in a way that is understandable. He listens to what you are saying, seems to welcome questions and offers treatment options, getting your input. I am 2 weeks post-op. and have not experienced any of the symptoms that were debilitating to me. I'm walking and recovering beyond my expectations. Would highly recommend Dr. Hasz and his staff, especially Tracy.

Best for taking time to listen.

VSI saved my life

I am a 58 year old white female. I have four fractures in my back with severe disc related problems. Lumbar stenosis, etc. I also have some severe medical issues that I strive to recover from and get off disability. Dr. Hasz has treated me for 8 years thru new fx's, osteoporosis, sacroiliitis, and what I call "tune ups" to keep up my back health so I may live with a much better quality of life. Physical therapy, medication therapy, shots, diets, any modality to improve my pains. I would be a crumpled up old lady with out the whole practice... Instead I am able to continue my ministry work with horders, take care of my 86 yo father and write his final book with him, fly to the west coast to see my three grandsons, and not fear doing a n y t h I n g because of my back issues.. FREEDOM

Dr. Michael Hasz is a skilled experienced surgeon with substantial credentials. If I developed spine pain again he would be the first doctor I would contact for counsel and relief....even surgery if necessary without hesitation. My kudos to Dr. Michael Hasz.

Super Star Physician

Every profession has its' stars; but Dr. Hasz is a true "super star". After more than two years of treatment at John's Hopkins Pain Management, I was told by the attending physician that he could no longer help my sever back pain. After that I went to a number of surgeons and was told that they could do nothing to help me. Dr. Hasz approached my issues unlike any of the other physicians I went to; he infused a dye into my spine and immediately noted that in addition to my stenosis that I had a number of problems that had the potential to be relieved by surgery. Dr. Hasz performed the surgery over two days and ended up fusing four disks in my lower back. The surgery was successful beyond my expectations and the relief has been great. I would highly recommend Dr. Hasz above the many fine surgeons in Northern Virginia. His is indeed a super star physician.

Great Doctor Great Recovery

After a car accident I was treated and had metal device implanted in the spine by Dr Hasz . He tried all he could do to prevent surgery because surgery was both of our last choice, but due to the extent of my injury surgery could not be avoided. Today I had my two year followup and I have made a great recovery. If you need a spine Doctor you will not be able to find a better Doctor than Doctor Hasz and his Team! I feel very blessed to have found Doctor Hasz and I am also blessed to have made such a great recovery. I am over 65 years old and I can work longer and harder than most other people Thanks to Doctor Hasz an Heavenly Father!!!!!!!

RN, MSN, FNP

When I am in pain I clench my teeth. I was in such horrible back pain before my surgery that I cracked a crown and a bridge in my mouth. My dentist was shocked when I handed him the pieces of bridge and crown because he made it so that it was lined with thick metal that he said was almost impossible to break. I told him I was in a lot of back pain. He said I must have been in a lot of pain cause that much damage to the crown and bridge. After the surgery, when I was being moved from the stretcher to the bed I was amazed that I had NO PAIN!!! I thought it was the anesthesia making me think I was pain free but after I became fully awake, I really was pain free. DR. HASZ, YOU ROCK!!!!!

He is an excellent surgeon and has given me my life back! He has done cervical and lumbar spinal surgery on me. He's absolutely amazing!

Excellent doc. Immediately after my surgery I was pain free

In my eyes Dr. Hasz is the best. His side kick Tracy is awesome. They are a great team. They will answer any question you may have. They are very friendly and very nice. And the others in the office are great too and very helpful. I am really glad our friend had told me about Dr. Hasz. Thank you Dr. Hasz from the bottom of my heart. Mom is doing great. By the way What color eye's do you think Dr. Hasz has?

Find another doctor first

He kept us waiting in the waiting room for 2.5 hours because he doubled up all his Thurs & Fri appointments on a Thurs, just so he could take his boat out on Friday for the weekend. Staff said he does that all the time. Thinks more of his time than anyone else's and that was after waiting more than 2 months to get an appt to see him. He told me I was at a stage 4 and needed surgery immediately - I can prove I was never even a stage 2. I walked into the hospital by myself, and when I woke from surgery my legs didn't work anymore. I had no control over them. Another dr in his office said he compressed the sciatic nerves in my back. He had to redo my surgery. They cut me up the back and the front at the same time. I lost 6 pints of blood even tho he promised he would recirculate my blood during surgery so I wouldn't need any. I remember dying. I saw it all. He says nothing happened. You dont lose 6 pints of blood and nothing happened. I saw the tunnel and the white light. I remember it like it was yesterday. I spent the next 6 months in a hospital bed. I had to learn to walk again. It's been 4 years and I still use a walker and a leg brace. (Originally I used 2 braces and a walker.) Life has been horrible since he touched me and did my surgery. He took away the quality of my life and many of my freedoms and my total independence. I will never be out of pain or able to walk without assistance. And his PA, Tracy, she's the worst of all. She can't even do a nerve block right. She says she's the one who sewed me up after surgery. Is that legal? I didn't want her touching me. She gives me the creepies. Find another doctor and stay healthier longer. And if you ever need a witness in a law suit, I'll be there in a heartbeat, ready to testify and document it all.

Top Notch

Dr. Hasz and his staff were completly dedicated to my well being and always made me feel comfortable during my visits. I was in serious pain after a car accident and figured I was in for a major surgery. It turned out that we were able to relieve the pain through non-operative treatment. I couldn't say more about the treatment at Virginia Spine Institute. I first met with Dr. Hasz then had some visits at their pain management center and now I'm currently doing physical therapy. The great thing is that it is all taking place at the same building. No waiting for medical records! I recommend anyone with a back issue to at least get a consultaion with Dr. Hasz. I'm sure you'll be impressed. Virginia Spine is top notch.

Dr. Michael W Hasz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reston, VA.

Dr. Michael W Hasz Is this you?