Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Haydel
Dr. Michael S Haydel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houma, LA, with another office in Lafayette, LA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Haydel is affiliated with Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Haydel has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Spinal Fractures
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
They tried saying I failed a UA about a year ago & I reserchedfound proof I didn't fail. They apologized & gave me my meds back. Then they did it again yesterday & said there was no way it could be anything else this time trying to say I had cocaine this time. Yea, In my younger years (30 years ago) I did drugs but I'm an older lady now & grown up enough to not do drugs.guess they were mad cause I called them out the first time & I was right.they are just prescription writers & making their money off of people in pain.they offer nothing else...
Dr. Haydel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1990
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Michael S Haydel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Haydel in this video.
Dr. Michael S Haydel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houma, LA.