Condescending attitude and unwilling to admit mistakes

Breast surgery left me in constant pain with breasts that didn't match. The implant on one side was obviously bulging out.

Scott Haydon takes no responsibility for bad surgeries

Doctor does not take responsibility for his poor results. No effort to make things right other than to say I really needed a face lift along with the neck lift to make things right. Had he told me that a face lift was necessary prior to the surgery I would have not moved forward. My neck looked much better before his surgery as there is significantly more redundant skin. Now I am forced to find someone to do a revision to Haydon's work just 2 1/2 years after the surgery.

Very kind and professional

He is very kind and personable and I didn't feel uncomfortable. He has a very good bedside manner. I trust him and will use him for my BA revision.

Dr. Michael S Haydon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Lake Hills, TX.