Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Hazelberg
Dr. Michael D Hazelberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hazelberg is affiliated with HFM Medical Center and Ministry St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Hazelberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael D Hazelberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Would be nice not to see rating from other doctors. What would you expect them to say. His professoinalism lacks very much in way of prestentation. Which leads to lack of confidence in his diagnosis and treatment. He is better geared towards working with a certain sector of the population. It was very hard to take him seroiusly.
I just moved to Milwaukee and didn't have a doctor. Made a random appointment at the medical center and ended with Dr. Hazelberg. What a great guy. Knew immediately how to treat me, said all the right things and let me ask all the questions I needed to ask. Truly will recommend him to everyone and will certainly keep him as my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hazelberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Michael D Hazelberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry J Loomans Md, 10 Tri Park Way, Appleton, WI
Dr. Michael D Hazelberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.