Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Hebrard has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Is 1-2 hrs late for appointments. Berates my previous Dr. Had me get xrays and he left for vacatkion after I left his office. This was 11 dec 15 and as of12 Jan 16 I have not heard from him. I had to go to xray lab and get disc, with xrays, and the labs reports on the xrays. If you call his office and get a message machine, dont expect a call back; I have never had a call back from his office the whole time I was shis patient. Do not expect good results from this doctor; I have left a complaint with my insurance company and expect he will be dropped from the "Approved Doctors" listing! "if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it might be be Dr. Hebrard!
Warning to new patients! There is always an hour wait for an appointment. When you ask him why, he always says that he is very busy, yet he is still accepting new patients. Maybe, he needs to keep accepting patients, because he is losing patients due to the long waiting times. Follow up is very slow if there is any at all.
Absolute worst doctors office I have ever been to. Crooks, illegal billing and they use intimidation on their staff. Disgusting. Do not recommend. Dispute rumors that Faraday no longer works for the company because she has been barred by the law, she does, under another name. These people should be shut down. This is why we pay such high rates for insurance.
- Creighton University School Of Medicine
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael E Hebrard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael Edwin Hebrard Md, 2844 Summit St Ste 107, Oakland, CA
Dr. Michael E Hebrard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.