Dr. Michael M Henrickson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael M Henrickson?

the best I ever met.

I was nervous to take my one year old to childrens and especially to meet with a rheumatology doctor so many things were going on in my mind. I read a comment on here about Dr Hendrickson that made me even more nervous! doctors can be so intimidating and we all know they have moods, some bed side manner issues. this was not the case with him! he was so nice, spoke well and clear to us. he was so intelligent, asked a lot of questions, really was trying to figure out what was wrong with my toddler and I felt like he was the only patient he had on his mind at the time. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone and I believe he is truly invested in making kids lives better and is a problem solver. He even picked up on something he wasn't seeing him for and we are working on solving that issue too, had Dr Hendrickson not found the problem he found it could have gotten worse with time, just can't say enough good things about him. I even work with physicians myself daily and he has me blown away!

Maybe he was having a bad day. Hes obviously very thorough and knowledgeable bu comes across under his smile as dismissive, condescending and quite lacking in empathy. Perhaps I should not look for empathy in this setting but I was hoping that in a pediatric specialty i would see it.

Dr. Michael M Henrickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.