Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Herber has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Herber since he opened an office. I have NEVER had 1 problem with him, his diagnosis or the time he spends with me answering EVERY little ? I have had. My son has only been seen by Dr. Herber since his birth...we never felt the need for a Pediatrician EVER! He made raising a child alot more comfortable and eased my worries, alot!! There were however time when he was with his "PARTNERS" that we weren't seeing him as much as there were some SEVERE difficulties in getting an appointment, and then for about 1 year Dr. Herber seemed to disappear due to un-forseen problems with his so called partners. But he is now up & running in a new office, with no partners & looks and acts like he is 10 years younger. I cannot tell you how badly my family, and extended family (who ALL see Dr. Herber)felt when we could no longer find him!! But he is better than ever, and I will always appreciate ALL that he has done for my whole family..
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
39 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Family Practice Residency Program Of Cheyenne
Dr. Michael C Herber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCheyenne Plaza Primary Care, 800 E 20th St Ste 300, Cheyenne, WY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Herber in this video.
Dr. Michael C Herber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.