Michael Herber Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Michael Herber?

AWESOME DOCTORA

Posted on July 31st, 2011

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Herber since he opened an office. I have NEVER had 1 problem with him, his diagnosis or the time he spends with me answering EVERY little ? I have had. My son has only been seen by Dr. Herber since his birth...we never felt the need for a Pediatrician EVER! He made raising a child alot more comfortable and eased my worries, alot!! There were however time when he was with his "PARTNERS" that we weren't seeing him as much as there were some SEVERE difficulties in getting an appointment, and then for about 1 year Dr. Herber seemed to disappear due to un-forseen problems with his so called partners. But he is now up & running in a new office, with no partners & looks and acts like he is 10 years younger. I cannot tell you how badly my family, and extended family (who ALL see Dr. Herber)felt when we could no longer find him!! But he is better than ever, and I will always appreciate ALL that he has done for my whole family..

Moderate at best!

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Overall a good Doctor. However, office cancellations happen frequently and may be a month before you are rescheduled. If a doctor visit is a priority, you may want to have a contingency plan.

Posted on September 12th, 2017