Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Heuman has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Heuman is the best surgeon in Tennessee in my opinion. I had a right hemicolectomy as a result of colon cancer. He made it as painless as possible and I experienced no infection of the incision site. I did experience some drainage that cause me to contact Dr. Heuman's office. He saw me immediately and put my wife and I at ease stating it was normal and would stop, which it did. If you need to have any gastrointestinal surgery this is your man. He comes highly recommended and every health care professional I have spoken with stated that he was the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Surgical Specialists, 1451 Yauger Rd Ste 2A, Mount Vernon, OH
Dr. Michael D Heuman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.