Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael S Hickey has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Showing 1 of 1
at the end of June I was in a terrible vehicle accident. My truck was crushed by a bigger truck. Consequently, my body was crushed and I had 20 bones broken including my 3 cervical vertebrae, 4 thoracic vertebrae, 5 ribs, two broken legs, and a broken arm. Dr. Hickey and Dr. Dombrowski saved my life. Dr. Hickey managed my team of 5 doctors and was kind, considerate and paid attention to details. He treated my family and I with respect and always answered our questions. A terrific doctor and wonderful human being. I am standing and walking with assistance and hope to go home soon. Thank you Dr. Hickey.
Dr. Hickey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Surgical Specialists, 1325 Pennsylvania Ave Ste 200, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Michael S Hickey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.