Dr. Michael Hicks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hicks?

Very attentive to my mother!!!

Posted on March 15th, 2017

Dr. Hicks made my mother feelcomfortable and he was patient with explaining the procedure that she needed. He's high spirited and is very kind. Thank you Dr. Hicks

Laughter is the best medicine...

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

He laughed even at my feeble attempts to be funny and cheerful... great bedside manner.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

If you have the time to be treated by an excellent, caring physician, see Dr. Hicks. I have seen some complaints about wait time, however he spends as much time with his patients as they need.

An angel from heaven

Posted on May 23rd, 2015

Love Dr. Hicks You are blessed to have this Doctor take care of you, there is nobody as unique. Extremely attentive, thorough, professional. Down to earth. He will answer all of your questions, worries, and is there for you. No stone unturned. Very patient, will ease your anxiety. He explains in detail so you do not leave wondering. I highly recommend him for the best care. His bedside manner and sincere compassion is like no other, simply the best, and he has a fantastic sense of humor, which is greatly appreciated during such a difficult road. I don't know what I would have done without him, I wish you the best with your diagnosis, he saved my life.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Liked Dr hicks very much he was nice funny and on track understood me

Posted on September 11th, 2014

simply the best

Posted on August 5th, 2014

hes a great dr. love him

Wife Mother, Grandmother, seamstress and caregiver to my Mother in Ohio

Posted on May 8th, 2014

In 2007 Dr Hicks and his wonderful practitioner Chris consulted with myself and my husband. For several years prior I had suffered with severe mennorigia/severe hemmoraging with my monthly cycle. I had been to my family Dr. Who referred me to another Dr. Who tried the vaginal ablation, that didn't work. Then on to yet another Dr. Who finally referred me to Dr M. Hicks and Chris. I am so very grateful to him. And even tho- this is very long overdue I thank him every day for the compassion, kindness, professionalism,and medical expertise he extended to myself. I am forever grateful to him. I suggested to him to reach out to the genesse county area ( that is where I reside) and I understand that he is now affiliated w Genesse Health Park in Grand Blanc. He is an absolute Asset to his profession. Thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Today I had my second visit with a very unusual Doctor....I must say that Doctor Hicks in my opinion is a very caring and honest man....I am one of the lucky ones and apreciate the honesty and the time spent with me....I would highly recomend Doctor Hicks to anyone. God Bless you Doctor Hicks.

spent time and answered all my quesitons

Posted on August 13th, 2011

I was referred to him by my primary care doctor. He spent time, explaining everything and answered all my questions. I felt very at ease. He has a great personality. I recommend him highly.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

Dr. Hicks is a complete nutjob and I mean that as the ultimate compliment!

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I see Dr. Hicks and his NP, Chris once a year and although its a difficult time, I happily anticipate seeing him and his smiling face. He has made me feel uplifted and positive about a potentially deadly situation. He is a true GEM - I love him and I thank him for his excellent and efficient care.