Dr. Michael G Hilman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Hilman?

By far the best Family Doctor in Conway.

write it oit on paper first.

Nice man but he often makes you feel rushed often to get the simtoms out and said . it makes me forget important details. So it's good to take a little time before hand and think about your symtons then write them out on paper that you can hand him. This way you dont miss any important info.

worth the wait!!

I have been going to doctor Hillman now for about 7 months and I love him! He is the only doctor that I have found that actually listens to you.He is genuinely concerned about your problems.He diagnosed me with depression after about 10 doctors told me it was "normal" to be having all the problems I experienced. Saying that It was bc I was nursing, had three kids, blah blah...I started to feel abnormal bc I had NO sex drive but yet all these doctors told me it was NORMAL.I went to doctor Hillman and within 10 minutes of talking to him he diagnosed me, gave me a prescription and said it was going to be ok.And it was:)I'm doing so much better & I feel like a totally different person thanks to Dr. Hillman.The only drawback is it does take about an hour 1/2 to get back to the waiting room, be seen, and out the door. Most of the time when I go I take a book and make it my "me" time lol.I thought about switching doctors bc of the long wait but with as nice, caring, and attentive doctor Hillman is, I know I wouldn't find another doctor like him.