Dr. Michael R Hinckley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Hinckley?

Very knowlegdable in treating my condition and explaining the procedures he would take. Very personable.

Poor attention to patients

Took 5 days to call me back after my prescription caused anaphylaxis.

Very professional and thorough.

Wonderful doctor!

My husband & I have both been to Dr. Hinckley and were very satisfied with the treatments given us, the follow up, the time he spent with each of us, his compassion & concern for us. He is hard to get a timely appointment with, but if you call ahead, you can definitely get in. We will definitely continue to see Dr. Hinckley for follow up care and any new dermatology concerns.

Excellent Doctor

He is very caring and will remain with him for any dermatology needs for my family­čśĚ

Excellent Physician

I had a small mile on my liwer eyelid that looked a bit strange so he took a mole i lived with all my life and got rid if it in 2 seconds. No pain at all, checked all my moles and I was very impressed. He is kind and very knowledgable. I will certainly go back when i have a concern in his field. I tell anyone to go visit him, I Thank him very much

I think he's fantastic!

I thought Dr. Hinckley was excellent. I got an appointment the day I received the news of my cancer. The day of surgery he answered all my questions and was very amiable. He called me the night of surgery at home to check on me and his nurse called the following day. That's great I think.

I like Dr. Hinkley, he is awesome to work with, however, his staff is hard to work with and do not follow through, or follow up. He is hard to get appointments with in a timely manner. If you plan on doing the accutain treatment I would look for someone who has a more competent staff to help you through the process.

I'm not going back

He came in for about 5 minutes and barely looked at me and gave me a prescription. Gave him the benefit of the doubt but it(the medicine) did almost nothing. No way I'll be going back. The resident derm before him was much better. Either this guy is seriously overbooked or he's just arrogant and thinks he can diagnose in less than five minutes.

Really really bad doctor!

first the doctor does not ask anything just see what you write on the form they give you to fill out before your appointment and everything else you have to do with the nurses, this service pecimo

very nice. wish all offices had all the treatment equipment needed.

Horrible Doctor! Spends maybe 5 minutes with you. Prescribes anything to send you on your way. When it makes condition worse does not return phone calls. His office lies for him. Total waste of money and time!