Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Hisey
Dr. Michael S Hisey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hisey is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Hisey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael S Hisey has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Showing 5 of 24
I'm sure Dr. Hisey is a fine doctor, but I haven't spent enough time with him to know for sure. The problem? His staff is VERY unresponsive/slow in handling everything from getting prescriptions sent to the pharmacy to handling any type of precertification. I have been waiting to have a lab test for nearly a month because someone in his office "hasn't had a chance to call yet." The only reason I have put up with this is because I get minimal relief from PT. It doesn't really matter whether they're overworked, clueless, or just don't care -- the result is the same. I'm planning to take my care elsewhere.
Hisey told me I needed surgery and so I was able to walk before surgery,but with pain. When surgery was over I was in more pain then I had ever had and spent a week in the hospital and Hisey never once came to see me. I left the hospital in a wheelchair. Did Hisy screw up You bet he did what they called it was a complication of surgery. His staff could care less about patients and Hisey lets his staff do whatever they want. Hisey said this had never happened to him before as far as making me an invalid for the rest of my life. Run Away He is a joke probably on something
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hisey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael S Hisey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Pain Medicine, 2817 S Mayhill Rd Ste 100, Denton, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael S Hisey in this video.
Dr. Michael S Hisey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.