Dr. Michael S Hoben Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Hoben?

Seems nice, but hard to get his attention

I liked him, when I could get in so see him. He's booked up months in advance. Recently told his earliest appointment for an annual physical was 7 months away. Rarely saw him for more than several minutes in an appointment. He may be a smart, decent doc, but in 10 years as a patient, he never had time for me even after waiting months for an appointment. I finally gave up and have gone to another practice.

Dr Hoben is great. He has been my family doctor for many years. He is very nice and polite but above that he takes his time with you and treats you like he would want to be treated. He doesn't treat me like a number. I freak out at the smallest thing and it is ok with him for me to come in and be checked out,I have been made to fill bad by other doctors that my problems werent real and that is not the case here.

Dr. Hoben is a caring, thorough and knowledgable medical professional. He pays attention to family medical history and focuses on preventive measures when treating his patients. He has been "right on" with "wait and see" situations, as well as those that require immediate medical attention.I recently moved a good distance from his office, but would not even consider changing to a doctor who is more conveniently located. I completely trust Dr. Hoben with my medical care.

Dr. Hoben has been one of the best family doctors we have ever had. While waiting for a prescription at the drug store, we would hear other patients talking about him and how much they like him also. We liked him so much we traveled from our town (Mint Hill, where he used to practice) to Cotswold to see him. He is very thorough. I would say he probably saved my life as he found a large 20 lb. cyst another doctor had missed, but should have found.