- Yale New Haven Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Hodsdon MD
Dr. Michael E Hodsdon, MD is a doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology.
Dr. Michael E Hodsdon has 2 locations
Dr. Michael E Hodsdon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Michael E Hodsdon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael E Hodsdon
Dr. Hodsdon graduated from the Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 1997. He works in New Haven, CT and 1 other location and specializes in Pathology. Dr. Hodsdon is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital.