Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael R Hohnadel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael R Hohnadel has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Michael R Hohnadel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
after waiting 1.5 hrs. In the waiting room, way over booked, his treatment of simple Basal Cells is a giant 3" incision, the same incision a doctor would do for a Melanoma! He will usually only remove 1 or maybe 2 lesions at a time because he doesn't get paid enough for the 2nd and 3rd one!! I have ha to go back 4 times! I have has Basal Cells removed before, maybe 7 others and they were never removed this radically. Won't be going back.
Too many clients. I basically was told that it would not go away and the medicine was the best there was and it was something that is seen on others. This was false. I have found that it was a parasite that the biopsy did not find. Why? I don't know for it was easily found my me own self and the use of microscope.
16 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael R Hohnadel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRio Valley Dermatology Pa, 864 Central Blvd Ste 3000, Brownsville, TX
Dr. Michael R Hohnadel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.