Dr. Michael D Holzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Holzman?

GREAT DOC!

Dr. Holzman has a GREAT bedside manor! He is very knowledge in his field and allows the patient to be a part of their health plan. I would highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Holzman performed a successful Heller myotomy on me. I can't say enough good things about him. No complications. I can eat again. I've got my life back.

the best doctor in the hole world!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh doctor Holzman I sure wish I had you again as my doctor!!!!!!!!!!

Doc is # 10 in my book - BEST OUT THERE

Dr. Holzman makes you feel comfortable and is just an all around great physician.I had some problems with a torn mesh over the course of a year, he did not make me let him draw fluid until I had a family member with me. Surgery had to be done, he shows that he genuinely cares about his patients. Then after you get to know him, you feel like he's your freind. Love this Doc !!!

Very thorough and caring Dr.

I was referred to Dr. Holzman for a large gallbladder polyp, and did not want surgery to remove the gallbladder. He talked me through all the possible complications of both having the surgery and not having the surgery. I finally decided to have the surgery, and he was very helpful in preparing me for what to expect. He did a laparoscopic cholecystectomy with no complications, I can honestly say if not for the incision sites I would not believe I had an organ removed. Everytime I emailed him with questions or concerns, he promptly answered me, and was very kind and reassuring during every interaction I have had with him.

Dr Alan Herline referred me to Dr Holzman for a hernia repair as a result of a laprascopic full colon removal with iliostomy. The surgery was done just 2 days after my consultation visit. He is obviously very competent and completed the surgery with 100 percent success and I was home 4 hours after the operation.He, his staff, and the Vanderbuilt organization leave nothing to be desired.He and Dr. Herline are consumate professionals and a valuable asset to the medical community.

Dr. Michael D Holzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.