Dr. Michael H Honeywell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Honeywell?

Dr Honeywell has treated me for years. I have several conditions and he has always taken good care of my medical needs. A few of my conditions have required referals to other doctors. He always made sure I got to the correct doctors to recieve the treatment I needed. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Good Doctor, Bad Staff

Dr. Honeywell is an good doctor but his office staff members are gruff and uncaring. I too got the $50 charge for a missed appointment. Office staff insisted that I drive across town to pay the $50 fee before they would even entertain scheduling a make-up appointment which would be roughly 2-weeks later. I informed them that my prescription (anti-fungal for a nail bed infection) was running out that day and asked if we could schedule a new appointment and I would pay the $50 when I showed up for that. They responded by dropped me as a patient for "refusing to pay the fee" which, incidentally, they still billed me for and I paid.

Highly Recommend!!

Dr. Honeywell is a great physician. His practice is well organized and efficient. The wait time is short, they have a lab in the office and the staff is great!

beware of scams

The office has made apptments for me months in advance, then charged me for $50 as a no-show. They used to make calls the day before the apptment. Now they just bill you. Also, a friend of ours had Dr. Honeywell tell him that his symptoms were all in his head. Fortunately, his wife took him elsewhere and he was able to get a heart transplant in Birmingham before it was too late.

Dr. Michael H Honeywell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.