Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Horoda has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
This has to be the worst person to hold the title of a doctor would never recomend anyone to this office very rude not only to the patient but to his staff as well would rather work at a landfill than for this so called doctor very incompetant and very bad bedside manner will miss diagnose you. do not waste your time if you want to get better look for a real doctor
32 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Texas A&M/Scott And White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael J Horoda accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRobert Lee Moore Hilliard Md, 710 Augusta St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Michael J Horoda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.