Dr. Michael Houston Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Houston?

Professional, caring and skilled

Posted on August 4th, 2011

Dr. Houston's treatment of my son, which lasted several years, was excellent. He was respectful to each of us, listened to my concerns privately, and allowed me to be present (with my son's agreement). He did not talk down to my son, and worded things in such a way that my son was able to share information that he hadn't planned to disclose. Dr. Houston treated that with sensitivity and enough humor that my son was able to see that his situation wasn't the end of the world, and he was visibly relieved at having disclosed it. Dr. Houston's diagnosis and treatment of my son was accurate, and he worked with each of us to determine the appropriate treatment option that worked for us. He also provided me with a referral for a separate issue, and maintained confidentiality with that. Our family has gotten through some very tough times with Dr. Houston's guidance, and I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 12th, 2017