Dr. Michael D Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Huber?

Top Cardiovascular Surgeon

I have used this physician for several years and his bedside manner is excellent, his knowledge is unsurpassed, and his surgical skills are superior to any physician I have used or worked for. He is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with in any profession. If I moved out of this area, I would continue to use him even if it meant a long travel. He seems to recognize problems that you never even knew existed and was not your primary reason for visiting. I have never been so impressed with a physician. My family are all physicians and I have been on the giving and receiving end of all areas of medicine, so rest assured if you use Dr, Huber, you have the best.

One of the greatest Doctsor I've ever known

He cares about YOU, he listens to you and provides forthright recommendations and is very honest and to the point.

My old cardiologist retired and I decided to try my wife's doctor. She is constantly bragging that he is one of the best physicians in any field she has ever dealt with or had. She and my whole family are in medicine and I decided to trust her judgment. There are not enough words to describe my praise for this physician. He is changed some of my medicine and I am having much better results. His bedside manner is the best I have ever seen. 5 stars is not enough for this excellent physician.

Dr. Michael D Huber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.