Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Hulse has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael A Hulse has the following 21 expertise
- Fecal Incontinence
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Weight Loss
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Michael A Hulse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
The problem that I experienced created pain in areas that I did not expect. Dr. Hulse sat down and explained the details. Asked questions about issues that I stated and completed a physical exam based on the information and his observation of my physical behaviors during the visit. The physical exam was quick but thorough with no doubt left as to the reason for my problems. Surgery was scheduled or the next day. Dr. Hulse has fixed the problem. I am much better with the pain gone. When I called the office later, the staff was just as kind and courteous as before the surgery. I highly recommend this practice.
I flew from Missouri to Atlanta to have Dr. Hulse repair my bladder due to complications from the bladder mesh that was used in 2010. I started talking to them 3 weeks before I flew out & felt like I already knew them. Dr. Hulse took the time to call me to discuss the repair, I spoke & text back & forth with Christy almost everyday. I flew in on a Thursday morning seen Dr. Hulse,, went to North Georgia Medical Center for pre-opt, had the out- patient procedure done Friday morning & than flew home Saturday morning. I was a little nervous until I got there & than I knew I had done the rite thing. Everyone was so friendly & I didn't feel out of place. The surgery was a successes & I would do it again without any hesitation. I just wish I would have had it done when I started having problem's two years ago, don't wait until you have one complication after another before you have the old mesh taken out!
All I can say is wow what a wonderful man this. I had one of the bladder slings put in back in 2007. I had been to 7 different doctors I told every doctor I went to I knew my issues was from the Johnson and Johnson sling. Noone would listen to me a friend of a friend told me about Dr. Hulse. I call and spoke to Amanda his assistant she took such great care of me. I was in the following week. I drove in from Mississippi to little town name Ellijay to see Dr. Hulse and I am so glad I did. I was greeted at check-in and immediately felt like I had been coming there for years. Seen Dr. Hulse he was amazing, he listen to me Finally a doctor that cared about me and my life. I am pleased to say its 3 weeks after I had surgery I AM PAIN FREE. Thank you Dr. Hulse for giving me my life back. God Bless you and your great beautiful staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Michael A Hulse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFalany & Hulse Womens Center, 433 Highland Pkwy Ste 203, Ellijay, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Hulse in this video.
Dr. Michael A Hulse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellijay, GA.