Dr. Michael Hulse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hulse?

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Stay away from this doctor. He did bladder sling on me and now another doctor said that is eroding and is all over the place inside my body and it is a total mess. I'm in pain and I would never go back .

Posted on November 11th, 2015

The best Doctor ever he is caring and takes time with his patients

The Pain Is Gone!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

The problem that I experienced created pain in areas that I did not expect. Dr. Hulse sat down and explained the details. Asked questions about issues that I stated and completed a physical exam based on the information and his observation of my physical behaviors during the visit. The physical exam was quick but thorough with no doubt left as to the reason for my problems. Surgery was scheduled or the next day. Dr. Hulse has fixed the problem. I am much better with the pain gone. When I called the office later, the staff was just as kind and courteous as before the surgery. I highly recommend this practice.

Bladder Repair

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I flew from Missouri to Atlanta to have Dr. Hulse repair my bladder due to complications from the bladder mesh that was used in 2010. I started talking to them 3 weeks before I flew out & felt like I already knew them. Dr. Hulse took the time to call me to discuss the repair, I spoke & text back & forth with Christy almost everyday. I flew in on a Thursday morning seen Dr. Hulse,, went to North Georgia Medical Center for pre-opt, had the out- patient procedure done Friday morning & than flew home Saturday morning. I was a little nervous until I got there & than I knew I had done the rite thing. Everyone was so friendly & I didn't feel out of place. The surgery was a successes & I would do it again without any hesitation. I just wish I would have had it done when I started having problem's two years ago, don't wait until you have one complication after another before you have the old mesh taken out!

Pain free

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

All I can say is wow what a wonderful man this. I had one of the bladder slings put in back in 2007. I had been to 7 different doctors I told every doctor I went to I knew my issues was from the Johnson and Johnson sling. Noone would listen to me a friend of a friend told me about Dr. Hulse. I call and spoke to Amanda his assistant she took such great care of me. I was in the following week. I drove in from Mississippi to little town name Ellijay to see Dr. Hulse and I am so glad I did. I was greeted at check-in and immediately felt like I had been coming there for years. Seen Dr. Hulse he was amazing, he listen to me Finally a doctor that cared about me and my life. I am pleased to say its 3 weeks after I had surgery I AM PAIN FREE. Thank you Dr. Hulse for giving me my life back. God Bless you and your great beautiful staff.

Perfect

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Thanks to Dr Hulse I no longer leak or hurt his staff and him r the best no one will ever touch me again .Dr hulses staff made me and my family feel welcome keep on helping women I can do anything now

Love Dr. Hulse

Posted on September 21st, 2015

This man saved my life, my marriage, and my career. Thank you Dr. Hulse I feel 100% better after my sling removal. Your staff was wonderful even the OR team was great!!

Posted on September 18th, 2015

this Doctor is the best ever wouldn't ever go to anyone else.

Mrs

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr Hulse and his staff was very professional.. He explained the procedure and did same. His staff is very accommodating... Thanks for your help in resolving my issues..

Awesome Doctor and Staff!!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Michael Hulse was very knowledgeable, informative, courteous and has an excellent bed side manner. Due to the type of surgery performed, he did an excellent job. Although, I am an out of state patient, he has taken his time to call me to address any concerns post surgery and go over in detail what was determined during the surgery. Dr. Hulse and his staff truly care about helping their patients to a full recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Hulse and his staff!!!!

His P.A. is excellent -- office, not so great

Posted on January 9th, 2014

This is NOT a review of Dr. Hulse, as I've never even met him! The 45 minute wait is ridiculous, and I'm not crazy about the vanilla christian music I'm forced to listen to in the waiting room, but ... I go to this office just for my annuals -- rarely have real problems. I always use the doctors' physicians' assistant, Michelle Clardy. She pays attention to my concerns and, without giving me the "bum's rush," got me in and out of my exam quickly (after that long time in the waiting room, it was appreciated!). As long as Michelle is there, I'll keep returning.

Best OB-