Dr. Michael Huntley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Huntley?

Long time patient

Posted on November 4th, 2017

I was treated by Dr. Huntley for many years. He is one of the best I have seen and no one since has compared. He spent the time, explained everything, is compassionate, knowlegable, and extremely skilled. He stopped seeing patients in 2013 so the complaints since then don't make sense. Seems like the bad reviews are about staff or drug seekers. He was hard to see because he was the best in San Diego and in high demand. HIs skill was outstanding and rare.

Upset Patient

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Trying to get an appointment with Dr Huntley is horrible. SInce the staff changes and changes with the RN's, PA's and NP-C turnover is very bad. I just found the best NP-C and she left, The new staff just doesnt make you feel welcome. Call back from the assistants is just as bad. It took a 2 weeks to get a call back and then they make you feel bad because of there error. Dr. Huntley is a great and the best Doctor every, but the staff refuses to get any message to Dr Huntley and that is NOT RIGHT!! I am very disappointed with them and ready to try to find a Doctor that cares and will see his patients. very sad.

Horrible office

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

This office is the WORST office I have ever been too. The staff refuses to return phone calls, the wait time is MORE than ridiculous, the staff is in my and many others I have spoken to LESS than capable of doing their job. I will be asking for a a referral to a different pain specialist and will let ANY band EVERY one I know that is in need of a pain specialist to steer clear of this JOKE of a an office.

Posted on May 18th, 2014

This doctor doesn't see patients anymore and hasn't for over 6 months. I was seen by a nurse practitioner. This place never returns a call. I was instructed to call with how to proceed after a test and 2 months later..... No one was bothering to return my calls, still. I am sure that it must be difficult to have to deal with patients who are in pain but this place never followed through or returned a call ever.... Another 3 months and still no call. Then there was an issue with a front desk staff being completely brass and unprofessional. I was taken aback. It's a shame, I thought the NP had something to offer me. It's too bad I wasn't given a chance to find out.

Best in San Diego

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Offers the most experienced, comprehensive, compassionate care.

Effective and Caring

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I have been in pain for about 3 years due to a car accident. I was referred by my primary care and have to say I have had nothing, but a great experience with Dr. Huntley, Traci and the staff. I read these reviews and have to say, lets really analyze what you people are saying. How can you get a false negative on a MRI? Never heard of that! As for my medications, of course they are going to want to test you because of the capability of lethal doses for these narcotics and opiates can be life threatening. All I have to say is if you want a respectful and efficient pain management clinic.....go to Huntley Pain Specialists.

Truley cares about you as a PATIENT

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Huntley and staff are WONDERFUL at what they do. He spends the time to look at your history, gives you advice on what is BEST for you as a Patient! I have seen 9 Dr.s over a 3 year period for ongoing back & neck problems, He truly cares for you as a patient, you are not just a medical number, as I have encountered with many other Dr.s. Yes you may have to see the Physicians Assistants from time to time, but they are also very capable & caring! If it wasn't for Dr. Huntley and staff I would not be moving forward with a better quality of health!

Highly qualified

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Dr. Huntley is in my opinion the best Pain specialist in the county. His knowledge and talent in unsurpassed. He is eminently qualified in his field and has helped me a great deal.

I am an attorney

Posted on July 8th, 2010

A talented doctor who exudes compassion and professionalism.

Posted on December 24th, 2008

Doesn't see his patients, rather has physician assistants do everything. Not helpful

Best pain physician in San Diego

Posted on May 30th, 2008

I have chronic back pain that did not get better after 3 back surgeries. I have seen many of the pain doctors in San Diego. Dr. Huntley and his staff are significantly better. They actually care and provide treatments to make my life better.

Wonderful

Posted on May 28th, 2008

The entire staff is so friendly and I didn't have to wait long to see the doctor!