Dr. Michael J Hussey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Hussey?

Best Dr

Dr Hussey is hands down the best high risk Dr. I was over 4 cm at 20 weeks and he saved my baby. My miracle baby is two years old now and I still think about the journey that led to his birth. Thank you again Dr Hussey, you are the best!

Arrogant and rude

Arrogant, cold, lacks empathy, rude. I do NOT recommend using him as a doctor

The Best

I met Dr. Hussey on May 31, 1992 at Rush St. Lukes- Presbyterian Hospital in Chicago. I was 27 weeks pregnant with twins and in active labor. I was transferred there from a suburban hospital and was terrified of losing my babies. Thanks to him and the tremendous care I received at Rush, I was able to remain pregnant until 31 weeks. My twins were tiny but healthy and are now 22 year old men! I am eternally grateful to him and the staff at Rush and feel so fortunate to have ended up there. Thank you, Dr. Hussey!

The best you can find.

There are not enough superlatives to describe Dr. Hussey. He is the nicest, most caring doctor you could meet. Furthermore, he is so incredibly intelligent wand clearly knowledgeable about maternal-fetal medicine, thet I trust him 100% with my health and the health of all of my children. I love all of doctors in his practice. However, Dr. Hussey definitely stands out as the best overall...in terms of bedside manner, knowledge (although, they are all equally knowledgeable and up on the latest medicine), and thoughtfulness. He never makes a decision without thinking it through for my specific needs and wishes. He is outstanding and I feel so lucky to have him as one of my doctors.

Simply awful!!!

I can't believe how awful this man is... He is a highly recognized accomplished ob recomended by many. He should just retire at this point and has no business dealing with patients. At 22 weeks pregnant a mass was found on my left ovary the ob I saw wanted me to meet with Dr Hussey who deals with high risk to take a look. At 24 weeks I met with him he looked at my ultrasound and stated "I don't know why you're seeing me. I don't deal with cancer and I don't do surgery." He then recomended I see an oncologist and left the room. As a doctor with a specialty in maternal fetal medicine he should have shared knowledge about what he saw and came up with a plan of action not a big blow off... I got into an oncologist Dr. Bergen who said that where I was in my pregnancy nothing could be done but watch and wait and that any high risk doctor would know that... I then got another maternal fetal doc along with a new ob they watched me closely and together they planned a scheduled c section and removal of the mass. Dr Hussey offered no educational advice, help or options just a brush off. So if you are in need of a doctor that cares about his patients don't go to him. I saw him at fox valley women and chilrens in st. Charles. My care at CDH was top notch and I did not have cancer