Dr. Michael I Bennett Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael I Bennett?

A bridge to acceptance and self-esteem

Dr. Bennett has been an extraordinarily effective counselor. I consulted him years ago because I was suffering from a paralyzing case of depression. Within two years I was able to ease off of the medicine he initially prescribed, and with his continuing help I have developed tools that help me to fend off depressive episodes and to restore my sense of self-worth and self-confidence. His questions and comments during our meetings - serious, humorous, probing, chiding, encouraging - all seem, in retrospect, to be designed to help me come to my own understanding of what I need to do to live the best life I can. I am profoundly grateful for his help and feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Just what I needed!

I have always found Dr. Bennett to be a straight-shooter, while demonstrative an empathetic manner. If you want to be coddled, see someone else. If you are looking for a way to "unpack" what is occurring in your life, practical approaches to deal with what causes you to seek treatment, and you are willing to make a change in your life, I believe he is very effective. I would recommend him, without hesitation, to anyone.

Sleazy

He is hired by Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance to deny thousands upon thousands of patients needing Behavioural health hospitalization extensions for adequate care, aborting essential care.

Knowledgable, Insightful, Excellemt Care

Provided expert medication consult and psychoanalysis for over 10 years. Never misses anything, very adept diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner during traumatic time periods. Highly recommended.

As a former mental health professional, the worst response to trauma disclosure I've ever witnessed.

Excellent,nearly intuitive, insightful

Talks with you. I've seen a lit

Excellent care giver...no BS