Dr. Michael H Ieong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Ieong?

Saved my sister

I have never been to Dr Ieong's office, I met him while he cared for my sister in the Medical ICU. She was transferred from another hospital on life support. We were told she needed to be transferred to another hospital because she was so sick. He didn't just take care of my sister but our entire family as if it were his own. He stayed up all night by her bed side when they were having trouble with her oxygen levels. My sister is home now, full recovery. Thank you Dr. Ieong! You are the best in the West. (5 West). I think that's where she was?

Simply the best

He is the best! I highly recommend him.

Dr. Ieong took care of my Mother. We never thought she'd make it but she's still here. Never did he give up hope. He was compassionate, caring and would spend as much time with us as we needed. Never met a doctor like him. He's the best!

Dr. Michael H Ieong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.