Dr. Michael Ingber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ingber?

The best you can choose

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I had seen two other doctors about my UTIs and they were not able to help. The UTIs resulted in hospital stays because of the high fevers I had. A friend referred me to Dr Ingbar and he recommended treatment options that worked. His recommendations changed my life - no more UTIs and I am free to exercise and return to active life!

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Very caring and patient Doctor. Happy to explain and answer questions.

Beautiful office courteous staff

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I knew when seeing a specialist I might have a long wait time for an appointment but when I explained the nature of my problem, Dr Ingber's staff fit me in right away to see him. The office is clean and modern. I will refer my friends to Dr. Ingber.

Excellent doctor with great bedside manner

Posted on January 26th, 2016

My gynecologist send me to Dr Ingber after she diagnosed me with a bladder drop. His office was so kind from the moment I called to the time I walked out the door. Dr Ingber listened to everything I had to say. He reassured me that my bladder drop was nothing dangerous and that I didn't need surgery in the end. I will be following up in a year with him. Thank you Dr Ingber!

Nice office, incorrect diagnosis

Posted on November 17th, 2014

While Dr. Ingber has a good bedside manner, and a very nice office, I was not one of the patients where the right diagnosis was made. I had been suffering for months with lichen sclerosis, he failed to make the right diagnosis. There were physiological changes and changes in color of the vaginal epithelium, but he thought that this was due to a slight hormonal change and prescribed an estrogen cream. It is a difficult diagnosis to make, but he should have done a biopsy if he wasn't absolutely sure. I ended up seeing someone who specifically specializes in this area, and the correct diagnosis was made and I was treated. I am much better. While I have no ill feelings towards this doctor, he should be aware of his error and perhaps think about changing the way he diagnoses lichen sclerosis.

compassionate and listens

Posted on February 12th, 2014

My doctor sent me to Dr Ingber for my bladder problem. His staff was amazing and the office is one of the nicest offices I have ever seen. I will be recommending him to all of my friends

My Hero

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. Ingber for a procedure that had nothing to do with cancer and on my follow up appt. he told me my path. test came back positive for cancer. I choked up immediately (what a scary word) but Dr. Ingber took the time to comfort me and talk about what steps we were goin to take to address the problem. If it wasn't for Dr. Ingber going above and beyond to investigate my symptons and follow up on the test results it would have taken longer to diagnose my cancer which may have been worse. At the end of the visit Dr. Ingber took the time to give me a hug and reassure me all will be alright which provided me the comfort I needed to continue on with my new journey. No Dr. has ever been as kind and concerned for my well being. Thank you Dr. Ingber!! You are my hero!!

Very comfortable

Posted on October 4th, 2012

I'm so glad I called Dr. Ingber's office. The entire staff made me feel very comfortable.

Cares about the patient

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr Ingber takes the time that is needed to get to know the patient so he can give them the best possible care.

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Excellent, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor who listened to what I had to say and offered more than one solution for my problems. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

An excellent doc. Always listens. Was able to diagnose my problem first visit when no one else was able to.

Posted on March 6th, 2017