Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Babb has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Michael J Babb has the following 12 expertise
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Michael J Babb has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Babb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center), 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA
Dr. Michael J Babb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.