Dr. Michael J Barber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Barber?

I love Dr. Barber, but the wait is always close to one and a half hour or more. It takes an act of Congress to get through by phone and calling you back is not an option. I just received a call from the hospital I was having surgery planned and I missed my pre-op appointment. Well NOBODY from Dr. Barber told me that I had an appointment.

I am very pleased with the services that I receive from Dr. Barber. I've been seeing him since 2008 and I want to remain under his services.

he treated my son and he was excellent.

i first saw him at cypress creek hospital when i voluntaily placed myself inpatient. He was very courteous and took time to explain my disorders, medications the procedure of ect i had done...now that i see him on an outpatient basis he is still just as kind, and takes the time to really try to help me... I am truly greatful to Dr. Barber he has saved my life tenfold...

Dr. Michael J Barber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.