3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Bass?

Dr.Bass has been very pleasant has answered all my questions and has treated me with nothing but respect.. I'm one week out from my surgery and I am doing great...I woild recommend him to everyone that is needed his type of surgery...

Terrible experience

I should never have gone to him. He recommended a type of breast augmentation that turned out not to be appropriate for me and it left me disfigured. He comes across as very confident and knowledgeable which led me to trust him. I had a terrible outcome because he chose to do things his way as opposed to what I asked him to do. I felt like he used me as a test dummy. I asked for a refund for his services and he said he would get back to me but never did, despite another request from me. He offered to do another surgery for free even though he caused the problem and has no experience in repairing the damage he did. I woke up with a second degree burn in my cleavage area that has left a permanent scar. I have had another surgery to fix the problems. I had to pay all of the expenses myself. He has never apologized or acknowledged that he was wrong - only offered to operate on me again. Needless to say, I would never let him touch me again, so that offer is worthless to me. I can't imagine how he will be able to build a cosmetic surgery practice if this is how he treats people. A lawsuit in this situation is difficult because the expense of a lawsuit can be much more than it's worth in terms of the amount of settlement that could possibly be obtained. Since I have been able to get a reasonable result with additional surgery the necessary element of significant permanent damage is not there. My lawyer declined to pursue a lawsuit. A physician can cause harm and/or commit malpractice without consequence. My only recourse is to let the public know about my experience.

head aches

I am glad that i found Dr. Bass. He is the only one who found out why i was having migraines all the time and now he is going to get threw them. thank you a whole lot.thanx

My experience so far with this Doctor has been excellent in all ways and i would recommend this Doctor to anyone that is needing plastic surgery of anytime ......He's so down to earth and makes you feel so like a person straight forward to your questions that you one may have

Dr. Michael J Bass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.

Dr. Michael J Bass Is this you?