Dr. Michael J Battaglia Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Battaglia Jr?

Pectorial major surgery

Dr. Michael J. Battaglia did a 2 year old pec rupture surgery on me when the top UW sports orthapedic surgion told me it could not be done. My mom referred me to Dr. Michael J. Battaglia and he was very kind and helpful. He reviewed my records from UW and knew right away what was going on with my pec and shoulder. He sent me ro get some more imaging and scheduled me for surgery that I was told "could not be done". Well gueess what?! He did surgery on my pec and a slap tear on my shoulder!!! Itt was a 3 hour surgery and I cant thank him enough! I was depressed that i would never play sports again, but thanks to him im happy again and loving life now!!! Thank you Dr.Battaglia!!! Your the best Dr in the world!!! I appreciate everything! Your my hero!!!

Great Doc

He was spot on diagnosing my knee issue. I was scheduled for surgery with in a week and back to normal life in 2 weeks. Office staff was not super professional but Dr made up for their flaws.

Extremely Competent and Caring

Good doctor. Right on in his opinion and judgement. Just takes time to heal.