Dr. Michael J Bond Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Bond?

Visited Dr. Bond on a friend's referral and was very pleased with his office staff and Dr. Bond. He was very practical and the treatment he recommended was very successful.

Best Doctor Ever

I went to Dr. Bond for around 10 years before he moved to Leesburg. He diagnosed my lip cancer when the cancer Docs did not. He was always kind and checked me out throughly . My husband went to him before he died also and received great treatment. If I were still able to drive far, I would still be seeing him.

My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Bond has been my dermatologist for over 8 yrs, and he is my favorite doctor for many reasons. Dr. Bond is personable, interested in me as a patient & asks quality questions to render a superior diagnosis. He is attentive and has a wonderful & caring bedside manner. He paid attention to my qualms on having skin cancer on the nose removed, and we approached the issue together with great results & my perceived "beauty" left in tact. With skin being the #1 organ on your body, Dr. Bond is my only choice.