Have you seen Dr. Michael J Brennan?

I went to Dr. Brennan when he was in Wayne County. I was in the middle of my treatments when he left. Dr. Brennan is there for his patients. He will take all the time it takes to make you knowledgable of your illness. H does not seem pre-occupied with trying to fit in a lot of patients for the almighty dollar as a lot of doctors are now.It was a loss to our town when he decided to move.

Pediatric Endocrinologist

Dr. Brennan and his wife nurse are the best team. My child gets complete medical and emotional support for his chronic condition. I am as ease and assured that everything necessary is being done and accounted for to help and improve my childs health.

Asthma

Dr. Michael J Brennan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.

Dr. Michael J Brennan Is this you?