Love Dr. Brown and his staff!

From my first consultation to the day of my procedure, Dr. Brown and his entire staff made me feel so comfortable and I felt I was in absolutely safe hands. I love my new breasts! They look and feel amazing!!!

Exceptional doctor with exceptional staff! I've always felt at home and in good hands (literally). No question is ever dismissed. No concern is ever belittled. You are given the red carpet treatment from day one so bring your crown!

Breast Augmentation

Had a great experience there for my breast augmentation. Highly recommend. The staff was very friendly. Dr Brown was very warm and relaxed and put me so at ease. Having the surgery room there was also great. I knew everyone. I had my surgery about a month ago and I love it! :) One of my friends saw my result and they are seeing him next week.

Breast Augmentation

I went on 3 consultations in Northern VA and was really comfortable with him. His gentle demeanor was very nice. I liked his results the best and his entire staff was nice too. I recommend him without reservation.

Dr. Brown and his staff are extraordinarily professional and knowledgeable regarding the services they offer. I met with Dr. Brown to discuss breast augmentation and I was so happy with the professionalism and reassurance I received from both the staff and Dr. Brown. Leaving my first consultation, I felt so comfortable that I decided this would be the surgeon to perform my surgery. In the weeks leading up to my surgery, I was naturally nervous, but I spoke regularly with Amanda Kubin and she eased all of my worries and helped all of the pre-op processes run smoothly. The day of my surgery, Northern Virginia experienced a massive snow storm, but it did not deter any plans that were set for surgery. The actual surgery went without a hitch and I was on my way home in about an hour and a half. Fast forward to now, six months post-op: I can not thank Dr. Brown and his staff enough... I absolutely LOVE the results. They far exceeded my expectations and I am so happy with my decision. I have recommended the unbelievably talented Dr. Brown to many friends and will consider him for any and all future opportunities.

Dr. Michael J Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.