Dr. Michael Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Callahan?

WONDERFUL, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL

Posted on August 15th, 2017

It's hard to find the words to describe how great Dr. Callahan is. From the moment my mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, he and his staff set her (and the family) at ease with his patient, encouraging, competent manner. Since the referral to him, we have only heard amazing things about him...from the nurses, doctors, and other fellow patients. He truly has the "gift" and his specialization goes far beyond the surgical side; his bedside manner is phenomenal. I would recommend him and his staff over...and over...and over again. The wait has never been too bad but even if it was, he's worth it!

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

great

Never want that butcher near me

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Two hour wait, his main RN was nasty, snooty, unprofessional and talked down to me like I was stupid. I have two college degrees for crying out loud and am raising an autistic child alone. I'm not the stupid one. I asked repeatedly foe clarifications, both the doctor and nurse were nasty, vague and condescending to me. They tried a bait and switch with forcing me into a hysterectomy (I'm only 38 with no cancer one child) and were offended when I called them out on it in the paperwork. When I questioned the actual procedure and said it is the same one my regular obgyn said he can do they left the room and sent in a different nurse to check me out. Fraud.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Love love love this man! Saved my live. Caring, compassionate and thorough!

Big scar

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I agree he's a great guy. But I ended up with a big scar and a very long healing process. My skin opened and took forever to close. Then my friend told me she had the same surgery but with small incisions. I wish I would have known that I had that option.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Callahan spends whatever time is needed with each patient, and he is in surgery four days a week. I consider the wait time to be absolutely worth the care and compassion I get from him. He is worth the wait in every way! His knowledge and expertise are phenomenal. I truly believe he gave me more time with surgery and treatment for a rare and aggressive cancer. He is also insightful and empathetic. Great doc!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr. Callahan is the best!!! Very promt and the best bedside manners from anyother doctor I have ever seen. He will answer any questions you have(believe me I took two pages of questions to ask him and he answered everyone) and you never feel like he is rushing you and he treats you like a human being and not a number, he remembers your name and your family's name. I am very blessed to have been referred to him when I did I already had stage 3 urterine sarcoma and I have beat that thanks to Dr. Callahan and his staff.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I went to see him as a second opinion and never went back to my first dr. He is a kind , caring person and in every step he made me feel comfortable about my problem. Also he has a wonderful team from doctors, nurses to office people, everybody was always so nice. I will agree with one other patient; He is one in a million ! I was lucky to have him as my dr. and highly recommend him.

a wonderful doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2013

Dr Callahan is a wonderful doctor, and very caring. I only complaint I would have it that every time I have an appointment I have to wait 2 hours after my scheduled appointment just to see him.

YUCK

Posted on November 13th, 2012

God Complex. poor bedside manner. incompetent surgeon.

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr Callahan is wonderful, great bedside manner, straight shooter. Would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

Very nice professional person. Wished he was just a MD and not a speciaist i would switch to him.