Dr. Michael Cichon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cichon?

?????

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Does anyone know where our patient records from Dr Cichon's office have been sent?

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cichon has knowledge about Lyme disease and other conditions that the majority of other doctors do not seem to have. He does testing and pursues a diagnosis until he finds the right answers. I'm glad I found him and I wouldn't waste my time trying anyone else - I did that before finding Dr. Cichon.

the best

Posted on September 9th, 2015

He is retired and missed by many. A true doctor dedicated to healing.

Dr. Michael Cichon gave me my life back

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Didn't know it, but had suffered the long term effects of Lyme Disease from 1979 thru 2002. Had seen several MD's about horrible lethargy, cognitive failures, heart palpitations, chronic bowel/digestive problems and other multiple recurring and revolving symptoms. All diagnosis were wrong and of no help. I was told that it was caused by "stress I didn't aware of" and "...not getting enough fibre in my diet". So, figured I had chronic fatigue and/or fibromyalgia as well as digestive disorders and saw that Dr. Cichon treated those types of things. Dr. Cichon zeroed in on the problems, took my history, ordered the appropriate tests, and simply said, nailed the diagnosis as Lyme. We went through an arduous and patience-testing treatment of antibiotics and other pharmaceuticals, and, over time, got my life back. Recently found that he has retired, but losing his knowledge must be a blow to the medical community in Central Florida. I hope that he is doing consulting work with other Infectious Disease MD's. May God grant him extra blessings for his compassion and commitment to helping heal people. I really owe my life to Dr. Michael Cichon.

Unfriendly Receptionist

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I scheduled an appointment for my husband to see Dr. Cichon . However we didn't make it beyond the receptionist. The receptionist was very rude and very unprofessional. We have insurance however she was behaving as if we were asking to be seen at no charge. Her demeanor was condescending. We decided to leave after letting her know we did not appreciate her behavior. We scheduled appointment with another Dr. The Dr my husband is currently seeing is very nice and professional The receptionist , nurse and entire staff are nice , courteous and professional. Dr. Cichon need to get his staff under control. He just lost a patient.

Finally a Real Physician

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

It took some time to get an appt and at first they didn't want to accept my daughter because she already had a PICC (her other doctor closed her practice without warning) This man and staff are the only ones who know what they are doing. I know because I took my daughter to 32 doctors! I wished to God my daughter would have gone to him 10 yrs ago, she wouldn't have Lyme Disease to the brain now.Yes I know Sue can be a pain but she does know her stuff and I want the best for my daughter. I know my daughter will never be the same because of all the pysicians that did not see that she had Lyme Disease. At least my daughter is walking again after being in bed 24/7 since 2007. That is a miracle in itself. I thank Dr Cichon and his staff for all that they have done for her.

i loved him instantly

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Had a hard time getting in to see him, but it was worth the wait. Have only had 1 visit so far but he seems to kno w his stuff. He was kind and gentle and listened to me and is doing extensive blood work too help me beat my disease

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

the best

DrR Cichon..kind seems knowledgeable but that staff

Posted on January 18th, 2012

The staff is perhaps one of most unprofessional I have ever experienced. when they are taking your vitals in the check-in rm..staff is running in and out of both doors sometimes..continuing to discuss office matters or schedules loudly to other staff in other rooms..as though you are NOT there..VERY unprofessional..Sue is rude because Dr Cichon allows that kind of behavior from her..have to request forms,copies before you leave and sometimes they don't seem to communicate w/ each other ... requests or instructions have to be repeated or you have to call back to confirm info that was not written down!!

Dr. Cichon really wants to help

Posted on September 6th, 2011

On a personal level Dr. Cichon is an angel. On the other hand, his staff is controlling and mean. I stopped going because I knew Sue didn't want me for a patient, even though I totally appreciate her skill as an infusion nurse. She wanted me to convince my primary care doctor to take over my treatment and wouldn't stop harping on the subject. The woman who handles insurance is a nightmare. There's a lot of office tension. My medical problem is difficult so I don't know if it's Dr. C's fault I didn't get well. I waited for three hours one time but usually it wasn't more than an hour. He takes a lot of time with each patient.

Dr. Cichon is the best.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Not many doctors these days will give you the treament you actually need versus the cheap inferior treatment your insurace wants you to have. People who are really sick don't get well in the "insurance model." I would be dead or disabled with Dr. Cichon; after I had seen many supposed "Infectious Disease" Specialists.

Never again

Posted on September 30th, 2010

This Doctor needs to be put out to pasture. His staff are absolutely the worst I have dealt with.