Dr. Michael J Clark Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Clark?

Helped me when other guy wouldn't very caring and great bedside manor.

Werd Once You Get In the Room

Talks to his self. Did not do any thing. Oh yeah. The nurse wrote me a thing I was allergic to. He signed it and said I was good to go.

Disorganized, hears voices, running 2-hours late.

The DR. talks to the Lord and the Lord answers back to him. He hears voices and this is on his video. The other pain Dr. said my case was over his head. He has never dealt with burn patients. I was with my Black daughter and someone complained we were too "loud." This is common among these rural MN enclaves. I arrived 5-minutes early and he was running 2-hours late. I peed a half hour in only to find he wanted to drug test me. I had to slam water and I tested clean. When I finally got in there, he had not done his homework and had no information on my being a chronic pain patient. To cover himself he requested that "I" get a psychiatric review. Huh? I am perfectly functional and many of my friends are Ivy League trained psych people. If I were nuts, they would tell me. How do you prove yourself to a substandard doctor who hears and listens to voices in his head? He had cancelled on me 3 times. I told him that I had the acumen of a Jew. He began to talk about me in third person to my 27-year-old daughter. I addressed this and he was catty and said "well at least she is listening." I stopped listening when he demanded a psychiatric review to cover the fact that he had not requested my records. I brought a CT scan, but he refused to make a copy or look at it. My urine tested clean and was posted the next day. Would not trust ANYONE with this guy. No knowledge nor research. 2-hours late. Poor communication on the pee test. Overall racist hospital staff.

Nurse staff next time get the right medicine to me and don't screw it up please!

I have no problem with Michael Clark he's been my doctor for over 8 years now and counting. He look's at the problem usually before it happens. He knows my family for a long time now.But here's the problem the Nurse or one of the staff who works for Sanford Medical Health gave me the wrong Prescription and sure enough I broke out in Hives for weeks now. I hope I don't see the same mistake again from one of there Staff members or Nurse's I have enough to deal with right now by recovering from Hives. But I like this Clinic there politic and friendly Thank you Sanford and the rest of your staff! But please next time do some medical research in my background health! Thank you have a great Summer! & God Bless you all!