Dr. Michael J Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Cunningham?

does dr cunningham have a doctor to take care of his patients when he is away

Office staff makes care poor

Office staff is HORRID! It doesn't matter how good the doctor is if the staff doesn't follow up and is not effective the doctors services are compromised

one of the worst

so if ya like messed up/disorganized office personnel this is the place for ya!!!!!!now they have a new service that ya leave call back number but they don't call back.the receptionist is the worst.i asked for a print out of my 3 visits and she couldn't get the gist of what i was asking.i've been there 3 times and was gonna have a knee operation but i don't think so.

Superb Surgeon, great bedside manner

Dr. Cunningham has been my orthopedic surgeon guy now since 2008 and can't say enough good things about him. I have multiple cartilaginous lumps all about my joints that every now and then have to be taken off. My husband sees him as well for back pain - 2 Thumbs up!!

Doctor was very respectful, spend a a lot of time with me and made me feel at ease. He came in on a holiday to the hospital to perform my surgery. He will always be in my prayers!

Take off for the day -you'll need to

Got here over an hour ago and still waiting rescheduling would have been more professional. I'm upset.

My wait may have been influenced by the fact that they squeezed me in for an appointment.

very good dr. helped me get through my fear of surgery

I absolutely loved Dr. Cunningham. He is very professional, compassionate and made me feel very comfortable. His office staff went above and beyond for my needs (returning calls, disability paperwork etc.) the office took care of everything for me. The wait time was about 25/30 mins, but the doctor was on call for the emergency room which is understandable. I would highly recommend this doctor!!

Business manager

If I treated my customers with the disrespect that Dr. Cunningham's office treats its patients, I wouldn't have any customers. They were so backed up two hours after opening for the day that there were not enough seats for the patients in the office. My wife and I had taken an hour off from work for an appointment to find out the results of an MRI. At 50 minutes the receptionist called me up and said that they would not be able to complete my appointment within the hour I told them I had when I signed in. They said there were 4 patients ahead of me and that if should take 30 minutes. At 50 minutes I was told there were still two patients ahead of me. My wife has waited over 2 hours in the past. Don't waste your time!!!