Dr. Michael J Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Cunningham?

Dr Cunningham is wonderful and extremely helpful !

Dr Cunningham is one of the easiest people to speak with.... he understands your problems and truly helps you achieve wellness in all areas of your life. He is dedicated to his patients and genuinely understands what your needs are. I had an issue that needed immmediete attention and I had moved across the country. After going to different doctors I was not happy and immediately called Dr. Cunningham and he helped me from all the way across the country by correctly diagnosing a skin condition that no other doctor could see in person. He is highly educated and skilled in all areas of health and I highly recommend him to anyone considering a long term relationship with their physician or psychiatrist!

Awesome

Awesome

One year with a great mental health practitioner

Dr. Cunningham is very easygoing and pleasant. He explains medicine and coordinates with the pharmacy to alleviate stress and time. My family member was not functioning and avoided a mental health evaluation fearing the worst consequence. In the first two sessions he spent more time then any previous psychiatrist; and finally diagnosed our child with adhd, depression, and social anxiety. We wish we had found him earlier, after wasting time with a Dr. In Manhattan that loved to dispense prescriptions for highly addictive legend drugs. Dr. Cunningham Is also a board certified neurologist and internal medicine. I actually had a problem with my diabetes pill and he fixed the issue with an explanation of long and short duration insulin and eating a snack before sleep. Very easy to find and parking is abundant. Overall, he deserves the chance to grow and help change mental health. 45-60 min talk therapy and works with some insurance. Dr Cunningham is Young and not jaded by mentally unstable people. He returns calls the same day and makes us rest easy. We wish we had found him earlier and not wasted nearly 10k on a quack in Manhattan. Also, Dr C. Is a neurologist and internal medicine physician. I am always amazed at the wall of diplomas.

Not enough of experience in his field.

Very caring and knowledgeable. Short wait time. He made me feel completely at ease.