Dr. Michael J Daly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Daly?

I love the team at the spine center.They are so nice and go out of their way to help a patient.

The front desk staff was excellent & the whole back office. Everyone spoke & was very well mannered & office was spotless!!!!

This office staff is thye greatest!!! Always running on time, clean, polite, just all around great group. I am honored to be their patient!!

Terrible

They lost important insurance papers they were supposed to fill out for me. Filled.out my handicapped application to the mva as 90 day temp, I've been going there for 3 years and there is no way of fixing my condition, and to top it off, everytime I try to call I sit on hold 20 min before getting an answering machine.