Dr. Michael Destefano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Destefano?

Would not recommend to anyone.

Dr. DeStefano is a hero for our family

It all depends on what you're looking for in a doctor. I am a husband whose wife had a life-threatening emergency requiring immediate intervention. I can't really speak to how emotionally sensitive Dr. DeStefano might be or whether he seems "caring" enough. In our situation, we needed a veteran with the knowledge and experience to save my wife and baby. I am glad Dr. DeStefano was our doctor. I trusted him with 2 lives last week and he came through. He is a hero to our family. In follow-up, he has been kind and honest. He demonstrates genuine concern for my family. That is all great, but none of it would matter if he had not been masterful when lives were at stake. I do not know Dr. Destefano personally, and had never met him before my wife was going into surgery. I understand he is retiring soon, and wish him the best, though I think this is a shame. He was a great doctor for us.

I've been a patient of Dr. DeStefano through 2 uncomplicated pregnancies and 2 complicated D&C procedures. He was wonderful with both myself and my husband. I plan to continue to use him as my general ob/gyn as he has been wonderful to me.

Beware

Dr Destefano is an awful doctor in my opinion. He has no idea how to relate or talk to his patients. He has no compassion and is not willing to answer any questions you might have with out making you feel stupid and even yelling at you. I left during the middle of my appointment and the whole 15 minutes I did spend in his presence, I was belittled by him. It's unfortunate because his staff seems very caring but Dr. Destefano gives the practice a very bad name.