Have you seen Dr. Michael J Donahue?

Saw him as a kid, now taking my child for a visit

I am so excited to see Dr Donahue is still practicing. He treated my acne from 10-20+ years old. Passed my poor genes to my little one and will be scheduling an appointment for her. He is the best!!

I had to make an appointment more than a month in advance. I arrive 15 minutes early, as requested, because I was a new patient. 40 minutes later -stuck in the waiting room with horrible magazines - I asked about the long wait time. "Oh, yes, Dr. Donahue is running 30 minutes late." After an HOUR waiting. I asked again. " Oh, there are still two people ahead of you." I left, disgusted, and am now in search of another doctor.

Don't bother

Dr. Donahue is fine, but the office staff is horrible, & non-caring!

Dr. Michael J Donahue is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.