Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Doyle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael J Doyle has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Michael J Doyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I had to visit Emerson Hospital due to tachycardia (racing heart beat). Dr. Doyle was the attending physician and he couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. He and the attending nurses calmed me down, got my heart under control very quickly and explained the situation clearly. While no one wants to visit the ER, my experience with Emerson Hospital and Dr. Doyle was entirely positive.
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmerson Hospital, 133 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor, Concord, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Doyle in this video.
Dr. Michael J Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, MA.