Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Let me explain
Posted on January 21st, 2012
1. The appointment may not be obtained within 2 weeks - he was booked.2. Waiting time is perhaps 20 minutes, but is reasonable considering the time taken to check eyes.3. The office staff heave been nicer when welcoming.4. The accuracy appears to be better than other commercial doctors I have been to.5. Bedside manner- I feel that he is adequate.
Posted on July 7th, 2008
Dr. Michael Fiore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Far Hills, NJ.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides