Dr. Michael Fischer Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fischer?

Get Another Doc

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Rushed. Not a thorough exam compared to others I've had. Bedside manner very poor.

Posted on July 11th, 2017

I am sorry that Dr. Michael J. Fischer is serving as the president of the of NV Medical Board to which I filed a medical complaint. The NV Board has a long, recorded history of not doing its job in protecting consumers. In my malpractice case, damage was done to my face at a dermatology office and confirmed by a medical expert. I had one acne spot but got lasered excessively to where it accelerated wrinkling, crooked lips (thinner on top and puffy underneath), cheek volume loss, lip numbness, jowls, to name some changes. The dermatologist consequently referred me to a cosmetic surgeon. The NV Board closed my case, protected and exonerated the doctor, and would not respond to my questions. The NV Medical Board will also not allow for consumer reviews of it to be posted on their Google pop-up tab.

Very Unproffesional

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I'm sorry to say but this was the SADDEST excuse of an eye doctor I have EVER seen. This "doctor" doesn't even do contact lens measurements. I mean, seriously, is this the 1950's? Who doesn't do contact lens measurements? With an astigmatism this is MORE than necessary. The office staff were also VERY rude! Don't bother going here. Their practices are EXTREMELY outdated, along with their decor!

Posted on December 7th, 2015