Dr. Michael J Franklin Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Franklin?

Very caring. Listens well. Patient.

Great all around doctor

Dr. Franklin is the way I my doctors to be. He's a very good listener, he doesn't rush, he keeps a relaxed environment throughout the office, and most of all, he is very personable...like how most doctors used to be. He doesn't treat you like a number!!

Highly recommended

been seeing Dr. Franklin over the last 40 years for different situations, very professional, gets right down to problem and solves it. have complete confidence in him.

Find somebody else, terrible service

Stay away - my big advice, doesn't care about anything , but only MONEY, service very bad. NEVER come back.

Overall best experience of any office I have ever been.

I have been suffering with allergies for quite some time now. I finally decided that enough was enough and I needed to see a doctor about it. A co-worker that had similar issues in the past recommended Dr. Franklin. I called to make an appointment and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. I did not have to wait for an extreme period of time to schedule an appointment. When my appointment date came, I arrived at the office and was pleasantly greeted. I waited for about 10 min and then the nurse brought me to the evaluating room. She was extremely pleasant and personable. I was not kept waiting much longer before Dr. Franklin came in. He, similar to the others I had interacted with, was very pleasant and down to earth. He explained everything he was going to do and asked all the pertinent questions. In total I dealt with 5 people in the office including Dr. Franklin and every single one of them mad the visit a pleasure.

Dr. Michael J Franklin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.