Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael J Fulton
Dr. Michael J Fulton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Vista, NE. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fulton is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. Dr. Fulton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Fulton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael J Fulton has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael J Fulton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Fulton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChi Medical Clinic, 8074 S 84th St, La Vista, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Fulton, MD - Internal Medicine in La Vista, NE, in this video.
Dr. Michael J Fulton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Vista, NE.