Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Gilmore
Dr. Michael J Gilmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Potosi, MO, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gilmore is affiliated with St Alexius Hospital-Broadway Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Gilmore has 3 locations
108 Frizzell St Ste 4
Potosi, MO 63664
5471 Dr Martin Luther King Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63112
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Gilmore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael J Gilmore has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael J Gilmore - Posted on September 25th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael J Gilmore - Posted on July 28th, 2010
Dr. Gilmore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
St Elizabeth Hospital
Dr. Michael J Gilmore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael J Gilmore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Potosi, MO.